What I'm up to ...Tweets by @ramsey_isler
Here you'll find some examples of my interactive development work. I started out as a web developer, but most of my recent projects have been for mobile platforms, and that work is largely proprietary/confidential. Lately I've been doing some web projects for a few big name clients (sadly, that work is also largely hush-hush), and I've included a few samples here as well.
- EA Origin Prototype - Prototype UI flow and concepts for the product that eventually became EA Mobile's iPhone version of their storefront/social gaming platform, Origin (please wait for it to load).
- Flash Lite Motorola Q UI - Windows Mobile product in Flash Lite. Groundbreaking project.
- EA 99 campaign - Main Flash banner for EA Mobile's holiday 99 cent app campaign
- EA 99 campaign - Secondary header banner for EA Mobile's holiday 99 cent app campaign
- 3D Flash video nav - a video navigation proof of concept
- 3D Mecha Prototype with Papervision - a videogame-style interactive piece